⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Earnings in quests? Needed 16 wrapped candies to complete quest

Judy_Cardamone
Judy_Cardamone Posts: 53 Level 3
So I was in a game.  I had a coloring candy, matched it with a wrapped candy and made over 15 of them and I got credit for ONE wrapped candy.  THIS is UNFAIR and again seems like the gamers are hit or miss with earned rewards especially when you are in a high level.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,575 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Hello @Judy_Cardamone,  A Warm Welcome to the Candy Crush Section of our Friendly King Community :) 

First of all, would you mind me asking whether you are asking about the game "Candy Crush" or "Candy Soda"?  

Also, is it the Quests OR "in game goals" -- that you need to collect 16 Wrapped candies in a level?
    ** If it is one of the task in Quests --  Yes, when we make combo of Color Bomb & a Wrapped Candy, it does not count;
    ** If it is a goal to achieve in a level -- It should count towards the goal.  

Please let me know and we will see if we need to report to the Team about it :+1: 

** TO Reply back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive a notification about your reply!

Thank you & looking forward to talk to you further =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?