Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Nima3839🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The issue you are experiencing and the opening post are completely different! Can you please open a new post using this link (click on the Green letters) —> Ask a new question in Candy Crush Saga Community
This thread will be closed as it is an old Discussion!
Hello, no, my previous account will be connected. Not that I am connecting with the new account that I am playing now. I do not receive any awards. please guide me