Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Squirrelwife
You are welcome, Anita!
I know there were times when King was behind in awarding stickers and my Boosters Prize for winning the Weekly Race - Gold. Last week, I didn't get my Boosters till it was middle of the week. Keep your fingers crossed. Hope that it will come. Think positive!
Thanks, Mercerik,
Yes, I know it's only one win per day.
But actually, what I meant (and i should have expressed myself better) was that when I won my first win yesterday, I didn't get a sticker. Yes, I won twice yesterday, but what i meant is the first time.
By the way, this morning, when I played, i did get one for my first win. Oh well, go figure....:)
Thanks so much for answering! Anita
Hi Anita!
On the Daily Win, you have to Collect 6 Stickers, 1 per day to Claim the Prize of Boosters. Each sticker represents the required 1 Level each Day Win. You can play and win several times a day but the rule says "Daily Win" which is singular. Below are the Screen Shots of the Completed Number of Stickers for 6 days. After clicking the Claim Button, you get the Prize of Boosters.
Hope this clears everything up!
Unfortunately, dear Mercerik, it happened again yesterday. I won 2 levels, but nothing happened. So, i am not sure what's going on......
I waited to see if the reward sticker would show up later, i.e. this morning, but nothing is showing....
Anita