Level 4140

edmo1640edmo1640 Posts: 46 ✭✭
Three straight times I cleared underneath these things and no licorice comes out. This board is ridiculous and made impossible by this. 

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 4,686 Legend
    hi @edmo1640 ;You are warmly welcomed in the community. you can show me a screenshot please, i will help you  :)

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day ๐Ÿ™
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
    hi @edmo1640 see my picture. When arrow 2,3,4  candy comes, crush them. liquorice will drop from there  :)

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day ๐Ÿ™
    If you want use Candy Crush Saga Badge in the Facebook profile picture, you can find here .
  • edmo1640edmo1640 Posts: 46 ✭✭
    No kidding when you clear the candy they donโ€™t always drop
    hi @edmo1640 remember, once you break a liquorice, did no drop on next move. you can follow this video 

On the second move you cleared candy under dispenser and no licorice fell. The game is ridiculous 
    This level is complete bullsh*t.
    On your first three moves no licorice fell. WTF. Having levels like this is not fun and unfair. 
    hi @edmo1640 i helped you from my best. i suggest you try again  :)  

Thanks for nothing. You posted a video that completely proved my point 
    After about 30 tries cleared with extra moves, hand switch and hammer. Stupid level not fun