⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch in level 1502

Options
onkarashtaputre
onkarashtaputre Posts: 1 Newbie
The game collects only one chocolate even after bursting double or triple layered chocolates. The level starts with 17 chocolates and to complete one needs to collect a total of 25 chocolates in 20 moves. Impossible to complete. Resolve ASAP.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    hi @onkarashtaputre through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. and i am trying to help you. :)
    i want to see your screenshot of your level. 
  • Lyle
    Lyle Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas I also have the same problem as @onkarashtaputre. I only get one order for the three layers of chocolate

This is the first pic before I smash the chocolates

After smashing, I was expecting getting five orders of chocolate (it should be four actually but there was a chain of candy crush that made it possible)...

But instead, I only got three....

It's impossible to win this round with only 20 moves available. :(
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited April 2019
    Options
    hello @Lyle
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    There are not wrong on this level. your target, will make more 18 dark chocolate.dark chocolate will born from dark chocolate, so don't try to break all dark chocolate same time. otherwise level will be oops.
    Try to play normal. and avoid touch dark chocolates while playing, because once you hit, will not born dark chocolate for next move.
    You can see here helping video
    Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions.
    have a good day  :)
  • Lyle
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas Hey, thanks for the reply. I have seen this video before engaging in this forum. What I notice there is that that round consider the "heart" and "white" layer as an order, but in my case it doesn't count because it only consider the last layer as an order. 

This only counts as an order 

(The "last" layer)

But these two don't (but in the video they were counted  :( )

("white" layer)              ("heart" layer)

That's why no matter how many times I tried to play the round, I can't finish it. If only I'd be given enough turns, maybe I can finish it. Right now I'm collecting enough gold to purchase "keep playing" for this round.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @Lyle
    There are three types dark chocolates, 1 layer, 2 & 3 layers.

It's 2 layer dark chocolate and its multiplication is 2 dark chocolate. Check your app updates if your countdown is incorrect. If your app had updated, then uninstall and reinstall.
  • Lyle
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas
    Thanks for the help =) . Although I feel sad I'll be starting all over again, but if it's for the best, then I guess I should do it then. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?