Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My old phone died so had to switch to a new one. I hadn't signed in for a long time on fb. How do I sync bec I'm signed into fb now and in on level one. I had got to over 2000 help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @rijasom and welcome to our adorable Community π I am sorry this happened to you. On the link below you will see several options what to do to get your progress back in case your account was connected with Facebook or King. If this is not the case and your game wasn't connected to either of accounts, you will need to fill in the support form here https://soporto.king.com/contact
Please be sure to select "Problem with my game" and then "Game didn't save". Note that you will first receive an automated email to which you need to reply in order to get a response. If you do not respond to this email you will not be contacted. I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day π€
hi @rijasom
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. and i am trying to help you. follow me step by step, you will got your level back
check first, your candy cash game active or expired.
go facebook setting > apps and websites > candy crush saga > wiew and edit > active you game and save
for that you will got your levels back. you can open directly by click this link
https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications