Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why was my account debited twice for purchasing a piggy bank once?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello @dekky
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. and i am trying to help you.π
check here you will got information about wrong purchase π
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase
Hi @dekky and welcome to our adorable Community π I am sorry this happened to you. Nobody's perfect, not even technology, but don't worry we can solve this together. Just follow the link below and you will see several options what to do when your purchase goes wrong.
I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day π€