⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I can't react to anyone's post.

Options
Crimson_Dawn
Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
edited March 2019 in Support

I can't react to anyone's post because it says I haven't enabled JavaScript. I checked the settings on my device and it says I have it turned on. Is there an alternative?

Best Answer

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Options

@Crimson_Dawn

Your Java might NOT be Updated. Sometimes, Java is not included in Automatic Updates unless this feature is enabled. If it is not updated, you'll have to manually update it by downloading the most recent update at the Program Site. You just have to follow the Instructions from there. Be careful! Make sure that you are in the Legitimate Java Download Site. Once done with the update, the site will take you to the Verification Process to make sure the Update Download & Installation are done properly or correctly.

To check if it is updated, go to the Control Panel, then go down to Programs to Highlight. To the right, you'll see Programs and Features, followed by Default Programs above Java (with a Coffee Icon).

Here is the link to the Java Website: https://www.java.com/en/download/help/browser_activate_plugin.xml

Even if your browser is updated, it won't make a difference if Java is not but if you want everything without issues, every Program, Browsers and Apps should be updated.

Good Luck!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Crimson_Dawn, are you trying to react to a message that someone wrote? Is this what you are having trouble with?

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options

Yes. I can't hit the insightful or the sweet or the hehe button.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options

I can't vote on people's ideas either, @Elsa.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Options

@Crimson_Dawn

Your Java might NOT be Updated. Sometimes, Java is not included in Automatic Updates unless this feature is enabled. If it is not updated, you'll have to manually update it by downloading the most recent update at the Program Site. You just have to follow the Instructions from there. Be careful! Make sure that you are in the Legitimate Java Download Site. Once done with the update, the site will take you to the Verification Process to make sure the Update Download & Installation are done properly or correctly.

To check if it is updated, go to the Control Panel, then go down to Programs to Highlight. To the right, you'll see Programs and Features, followed by Default Programs above Java (with a Coffee Icon).

Here is the link to the Java Website: https://www.java.com/en/download/help/browser_activate_plugin.xml

Even if your browser is updated, it won't make a difference if Java is not but if you want everything without issues, every Program, Browsers and Apps should be updated.

Good Luck!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

I am not near my computer fir the rest of today so try the Java update and also check for browser updates.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options

Thanks guys! I think I found my problem. I was accessing the community through the help center in the game instead of the website. I tried to sign in on the website, but it won't let me. I guess I won't be able to react or vote to anything.😞

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options

@Elsa, I had a full booster bot and I lost a level. I watched a video to spin the wheel for free moves and my app crashed. When I opened my app, the bot was completely gone! Do you know if King reimburses boosters lost on glitches? This has happened several times.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?