Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey! I’ve been playing the game for a while and I’ve accumulated a bit of gold (134 gold bars) today I went to play the game and all of it was missing. How can I get this back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @abrigonzalez7 - welcome to our friendly community!! I’m sorry to hear this happened. Can you confirm it gold was purchased or won/accumulated in game? Having you tried clearing your cache and cookies and the logging out and back in to try and reset the game?