Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have contacted several times via the email link as directed and keep getting a generic reply. Please help me erase the progress on Facebook and Candy crush saga so I can start from scratch.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Amrussell and Welcome to our Illustrious Candy Crush Friends Community! π
I believe this information can help you out with this:
Please be sure to inform us if this helps you or not and hope you have a crushtastic day! π
Thanks @SeraphicStar
I am also going to move this thread to the Candy Crush Saga community.
Thanks π