Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Whenever I purchase something, such as a bundle, it doesn’t charge me nor does it actually give me what I tried to buy. It’s very frustrating. Can you please find a way to give me what I intended to buy?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @shannonwill0 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. Can you please check first if your internet connection works fine? If so, follow the link below and you will see some options what to do when your purchase goes wrong.
I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day 🤗