Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my husband has been getting boosters for winning levels on the first try but I don’t. How can I fix this it get this? My id is 1514101940.
Thanks!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello @terricourtney0926
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.
I paste here, That king said
At King, we are constantly looking for ways to make our games more fun, interactive or challenging. Whenever we create a new feature, we always like to test it with our loyal players first, to make sure that they like it as much as we do. To do this we always choose a randomly selected group of players to test the feature, and based on their feedback decide whether it's something we want to roll out to all our players or not.
We appreciate it may be frustrating if your friends have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon!
i hope you understand 😉