Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My gold trophy disappeared a week ago so now I am unable to build a bot , what can I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@fedup123
I think you are referring to the Gold Cup of Fun Events in the Game Map. It is not your Trophy. If you play the Space Race Contest (Help Dexter collect candies to fuel his rocket and win sweet prizes!) and you are one of the Top 10 on the Popsicle Planet, it will always stay there with or without the Build-A-Bot Challenge. If you don't have any current Fun Events, that Gold Cup won't show in the Game Map.
hello @fedup123
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. gold trophy disappear from long times, how you got it before 1 week?
you have any screenshot?