Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, my Paradise Bay ID no. 7821252329, I'm told 200 gold bars can be transferred to another Kings game of my choice and I choose Candy Crush. Please confirm.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Dagmadias and @androsmen and welcome to our adorable Community π Please follow the link below and read the instructions how to get your Paradise Bay compensation. I will close this thread now. Have a wonderful day π€
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/253754/paradise-bay-please-read-the-instructions-here-to-get-your-gold/p1
Muy id Paradide Bay 7834973599