Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The stripped lemons on the right side get stuck moving in a loop and you have to restart the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@snickers83
I'm very sorry that my response wasn't helpful
but do not worry. i am already complain about this level, to king, hopefully king solve it soon.
Thank you . I just tried it two more times and same thing.It happens after the cherries clear
I have done both and it didn't help. The first two timnes I did it and failed oit did not get stuck in the loop. The last 5 times it has and I had to restart the game every time. I did reboot the machine twice
hello @snickers83
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. i tested the level 4587,
There are occasionally some mistakes happening. restart your game and check again.
If you get this problem again, then restart the device