Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been completing levels but my level marker isn’t following my progress. Also my weekly level count doesn’t move past 0. This has been going on for a few weeks. I’ve tried closing app and restarting my device but no luck.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi again @shelleyk Thanks for reaching out. I will ask you to read the post on the link below and try those troubleshooting steps. Let me know if it helped. I am looking forward to hearing from you again 😊
Thanks @firebombmarkus. Internet connection is good. 2.4GB free memory. Using iPad with iOS 10.3.3. Thanks again for your help!
Hi @shelleyk and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you first check few things? I need to know if your internet connection works properly, do you have at least 2 GB of free memory on your phone as it is required for game to work smoothly, which device and OS are you using for playing this game. I am looking forward to hear from you again.
hello @shelleyk
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. check your app update, first