⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Missing rewards

Options
stacyboo
stacyboo Posts: 15 Level 2

Im still confused. I won first place in the leader board. But have not received my prizes 2.weeks in a.row? Why?

Best Answer

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello, @staceyboo! If you are referring to the most levels cleared in a week leaderboard, then you might not get those rewards. The champions race was a test that King used to see if their users liked it. If you are referring to the space race leaderboard, then I don't know why you wouldn't have received those rewards. I hope you meant the champions race so that I could be of help to you.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

hello @stacyboo

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.

Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.

Take a little patience, you'll get the event again 😊

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello, @staceyboo! If you are referring to the most levels cleared in a week leaderboard, then you might not get those rewards. The champions race was a test that King used to see if their users liked it. If you are referring to the space race leaderboard, then I don't know why you wouldn't have received those rewards. I hope you meant the champions race so that I could be of help to you.

• stacyboo
    Options

I keep getting the same response back. It said I was 1st on the leader board and two weeks in a row I didnt get any rewards?

• stacyboo
    Options

Ahhh I see.. that stinks lol. Hopefully we will get the rewards back. They see very helpful

• crushcandy
    crushcandy Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

dexter challenge you told ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?