Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Im still confused. I won first place in the leader board. But have not received my prizes 2.weeks in a.row? Why?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, @staceyboo! If you are referring to the most levels cleared in a week leaderboard, then you might not get those rewards. The champions race was a test that King used to see if their users liked it. If you are referring to the space race leaderboard, then I don't know why you wouldn't have received those rewards. I hope you meant the champions race so that I could be of help to you.
dexter challenge you told ?
Ahhh I see.. that stinks lol. Hopefully we will get the rewards back. They see very helpful
I keep getting the same response back. It said I was 1st on the leader board and two weeks in a row I didnt get any rewards?
hello @stacyboo
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.
Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
Take a little patience, you'll get the event again ๐