Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m logged in through Facebook bought the booster pack for 2.79 and never received it, it’s not a huge deal because it’s $3.00 but I’m not going to try it again until I’m siren it works
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello @kyle99
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. problem on server so it could be happens.😎
you can see here 👇️
Or wait sometime, someone from super star team, reply you soon. Take a little patience, have a good day 😉