⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost Boosters

Options
Dangerouslyz
Dangerouslyz Posts: 1 Newbie

A quirky thing happened when I hit an enormous pothole - my phone crashed off the mount on my dashboard, and I lost ALL of my boosters. Approximately 600 altogether.

My PC hasn’t been working, so my phone has not been backed-up recently.

Is there a way to restore my boosters? The incident with the pothole was Friday evening, March 29 between 6 and 8 pm EST.

Please advise.

Answers

• Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    edited April 2019
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019
    Options

Hello @Dangerouslyz,

Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush Saga section of our friendly King Community 🙂

Were the boosters earned by you in different events & contests OR did you buy any of them? If those 600 boosters contains any purchased boosters, if can be possible to gain them back by contacting https://soporto.king.com/contact

But, if all of those boosters were earned through contests or daily logins, etc., I am very sorry to say that it is not possible to get them back 🙄 King team will not be able to help us when we lost the boosters through App Crash or the reinstallation the game!! Only suggestion I can give is not to store more than 25 boosters on your Mobile game. Because, the Mobile gadgets tend to crash, or we change our device to a better one, etc, reasons and the boosters cannot be restored or transferred too!!

One good thing is, the boosters on your Phone and the PC are not the same. Even you lost the boosters in your mobile game, the boosters on your PC game stay intact 👍️ Once, your PC is working again, you can use all your boosters 😃

Sorry for not being big help with the issue in your game! Please let me know if I can be of any other help!

Thank you & have a great day/evening 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?