⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Please help with level 1484

Options
kdmask
kdmask Posts: 1 Newbie

I have 12 moves — this is obviously a glitch because the bombs are even set to 18 moves! This was “hard” at 25 moves according to old boards. The only way to beat this is buy more and more lives or a party bomb.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

hello @kdmask

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. I agree that the level is changed, so the video does not match. But let's say you try a little bit, you can surely complete the level.

The best thing to do when you're finding a level tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial. Simply go to YouTube and search for Candy Crush Saga with the level you´re stuck on. You'll find a wide selection of videos that can help!

Please note that we may occasionally update a level. If the level in the video is different to the one you are on, please go back to the search page on YouTube, select Filter and then choose Upload Date, to see the most recent videos. Also ensure your game is up to date with the latest version, so that you have the most recent content and features.

Remember that in most of our games, you can collect free boosters. Sometimes it’s worth using your boosters to help you through a tough level.

Or show me a screenshot of your level, i will help you 😉

have a good day 🙏

• Lotka
    Lotka Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options

Level 1484 is a very hard game and I got through with lots of help from boosters. You must try the colour bomb with wrap at first move. This will release all locked candies and hopefully get rid of those turning wheels. When turning wheel colour turn to lighter colour use hammers to kill them

you must do this within first 5 moves. Hope you have enough hammers in your collection.

select your colour bomb, wrap and coconut wheel from start.

Build a bot would have been a big help for this situation.

Try to collect boosters with sugar drops twice a day to build up and some challenges.

also buddy challenge will give you extra booster for 2 hours and turning wheel.

Good luck and let us know when you get through please .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?