Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to login it just says my account email can’t be found, the email I’m entering is the correct one and confirmed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m still experiencing the same problem.
hello @najma1976
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. 😊 if this problem from last night then don't worry 😎
problem on server so it could be happens. Take a little patience.
Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions. have a good day 🙏