Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've just finished level 2118 and its not changed to level 2119 any idea why this has happened so annoying !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello @lorraineau
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. 😊
problem on server so it could be happens. just wait sometime until server good. hopefully you will able to play next level.
i hope you understand, take a little patience.hopefully they will solve it soon 🙏
thank you @lorraineau for your feedback.
Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions 🙏
Thank you it changed level after I logged out and back in .