Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately they don’t reimburse you for rewards.
Txs Elsa that would be great. As a matter of interest will I get reimbursed or have I lost my rewards for this
regards lady boden
Hi @Lady_Boden, thank you for posting here in the community. I haven't really seen anyone posting about this yet so it might be a new glitch starting. I will keep my eyes open here for the next few days to see if anyone else reports this.
Can someone from king support come back to me on this please