New replacement of booster bot stinks!

Gela
Gela Posts: 13 Level 2

I started playing for the second time recently, and I found out tha spacedash hd been replaced by the booster robot, but I was not getting it (which already sounded unfair).

I found out recently that it had been replaced by scroolls you get when you pass difficult levels. When you have 8 scrolls, you get to BUY 1 hpur of 1 free colour bomb+ special candy. SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Some players get for free 3 extra moves, 2 colour bombs and 2 sets of special candies on EVERY level, and I'm suppposed to pay for a reduced version of this?

Do I sound relaxed and / or as if I'm having fun?

Does anybodh out there know what is going on?

Comments

• MaryRose074
    MaryRose074 Posts: 21 Level 2

I'm livid as well!! I'm on level 4210,and will be stuck on it forever without the help of the build a bot. It's impossible to complete without help. I refuse to pay, this is supposed to be fun, I expect some difficulty but not impossible!!

• BBellot
    BBellot Posts: 5 Level 2

The new Build-Bot-Booster is the worst!!!

It is incredibly limiting when you reach the Harder and Nightmare levels, plus you can’t use any of the boosters you earned on any of the previous levels you want to replay.

I’m stuck on a Nightmare Level with no hope of getting any new boosters and I’m just waiting for any of the previous Booster Games like Flying Saucers to come back so the game will be fun again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?