Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I get my full purchase?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi again @tuck Go to the link I posted for you and find this part I marked. Click on "here" and you will be redirected.
I received part of the purchase but not all of it.
Hi @tuck and welcome to our adorable Community ๐ I am sorry this happened to you but don't worry, we will solve this together. Just follow the link below and you will see several options what to do when your purchase goes wrong. I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day.
https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/246225/something-went-wrong-with-your-purchase