Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I restore my progress. I was at level 3485 and now I am showing on some of my devices that I am on 2704 and on my iPhone I am on level 1.Β I did not reset anything and am confused how this happened.Β pLEASE HELP.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @nadiataqtaq and welcome to our adorable Community π I am sorry this happened to you. Please follow the link below and you will see how to het your progress back. Have a wonderful day π€
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back