Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased a candy hammer for 1.99. Candy crush app said store not available purchase failed. I was charged 2.15 via google play and did not receive hanmmer.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @eevilone24 and welcome to our adorable Community π I am sorry this happened to you but don't worry, we can solve this together. Just follow the link below and you will see several options what to do when your purchase goes wrong including the refund option. I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day π€
https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/246225/something-went-wrong-with-your-purchase