Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck in position 2.after allmost 1,000 steps.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@urik10 Good, thanks for answering. Please follow the link below and you will see several options how to get your progress back.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back
Yes, i lost my progress
I'm not sure what you mean. I've never heard of steps in Candy Crush Saga. Did you mean to post this in another game's support page?
Hi @urik10 and welcome to our adorable Community ๐ I am not sure what are you reffering to. Did you lost your progress?