Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I have to wait 5-6 days to go to another episode, when I see by the blogs that there are more. I guess it's okay, but frustrating, I guess. Call me addicted!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello @Coopie
New levels every Wednesday π
if you have windows 10 PC or laptop then you can play more 60 new levels.
I hope you understand π have a good day
Why do we wait so long for new levels? The game process is the same through out.. Very frustrated and spent way to much money on this game....