Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't want to lose all my levels
How do I put the Candy crush app on my new nook?
I don't want to start over
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @DAJ
Welcome to king community π
You can play your game on any device sametime. Download candy crush saga app on your new phone. then connect with facebook.
Your game will updated with new phone π± instantly.
I hope you understand π have a good day