Having Trouble with level 4372 Need Help!

xdickxtracyxxdickxtracyx Posts: 2

My cherries keep going to the right side of the screen & there's no exit, so there's no way to win the game. Anyone can make suggestions or help??

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,328 Superstar

hello @xdickxtracyx

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. 😊

you see this video here πŸ‘‡οΈ

this video will help you for pass this level, if you got any fault on your game, then show your screenshot.

i hope you understand 😊 have a good day

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day πŸ™

• xdickxtracyxxdickxtracyx Posts: 2

, then show your screenshot.-----How do i do that ?

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 5,328 Superstar

hello @xdickxtracyx

here

If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good day πŸ™

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 2,656 Superstar
    Hello @hamdy and @xdickxtracyx - I just replayed level 4372 and the cherries should drop straight thru the exits as soon as you have gotten rid of the mixer blockers.  I saw on Hamdy's screenshot that there was a cherry on the right side.  That is definitely a glitch.  I am tagging the community moderator @Jelly Jenny so she can talk to the game developers to fix your glitch.  She should be back from a long weekend tomorrow and should respond to you by then. Hang in there - we will get your problem fixed. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh