Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to transfer my levels from andriod candy crush saga on line to my new iPhone 6s please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@4266897633
I was in your situation 4 years ago. I switched from Android to iPhone 6+. If you log-in with your Facebook Account when you play Candy Crush, it is automatic, everything will be there after you Install and Log-in with your Facebook Account. That is it. Let me know if there is something more I can do for you.
You are welcome! Have a Wonderful Evening!
Thank you