Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On Candy Crush Friends, why do I have to cover up the bottom left corner with jelly multiple times only to have it disappear again and again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello @Hubris2000
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community 🙏
Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place.
Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions.
home page here https://communities.king.com/
@QueenMia please move this 😊
I understand your statement, These violet jelly work differently. It always fills blanks to bottom 😊
see video here