Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing and a $2.99 add popped up to buy gold bars. I tried to exit out and press the home button but it took my thumb print and charged me for the purchase. I would please like a refund.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hello @kenziedir
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. 🙏
sorry to say you that successful purchase can't refundable 😎
You can stop buying this later 👇️