Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1484 only has 12 moves. That is completely impossible. I guit cc for several years. If I quit this time I am done for good.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not in 12 moves. I donβt believe that. Send me a video of someone passing in 12 moves.
Impossible in 12 moves
good job @Crimson_Dawn ποΈ
Welcome to the community, @reinkercin! I just played that level and passed it without much trouble. Make sure you're using all your starting boosters if it's giving you this much trouble. A color bomb to wrapped candy combo could really destroy this level.
hello @Reinkercin
Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community π
I agree that the level is changed, so the video does not match. But let's say you try a little bit, you can surely complete the level.
I can help you some tips, show me a screenshot of your level π
have a good day