⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Bug on 2046 prevented my win

StickyPocket
StickyPocket Posts: 3 Newbie
I completed level 2046, and during the super crush, the frog got stuck in 'exploding' mode, and would continue to explode indefinitely. Restarting the game doesn't have the level completed. I took a screenshot of the frog stuck in exploding mode.

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    hello @StickyPocket
    thank you for showing  your valuable screenshot. please make sure your game was updated.
    Basically we facing this type problem for old device error. but don't worries, i am trying to resolve.
    here with some tips, check please
    Tip 1. Restart Your Device
    You can always try to restart your device when you meet any device problem. Press and hold the power button and tap Restart option. It can help you close all the apps running in the background and make space for you to run the wanted apps.
    Tip 2. Clear App Cache
    It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.
    Tip 3. Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.
    Tip 4. Make Sure Stable Internet Connection
    The slow or unstable network connection can also lead to app crashes on Android.
    Give me feedback after testing the causes. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    @StickyPocket

I assume you are using an Android. I used to have one of those that overheats and freezes. When that issue happened to me in the past, I tap the area that got stuck several times until it reacts. Sometimes it works, a lot of times it doesn't. Freezing problems could be caused by a lot of things but more leaning on updates not properly done. 

Looking at your ScreenShot, I can see that you've collected the 3 Cherry Clusters when the freezing happened and your Score Meter is halfway. Unfortunately, the game is not over until it goes thru Sugar Crush, confirming that the Level is Completed, telling you how many Stars you've earned and so forth. I am so sorry that you have to go through this freezing experience. When freezing happens, the game is scrapped. 

To prevent this from re-occurring, the best thing for you to do is to make sure that the Phone Operating System is current and up-to-date. Make sure that all your Phone Apps are set to Automatically Update so you won't have to worry about it. If the Operating System caused this glitch, you will have to contact the Phone Technical Support. If the Operating System is all good, the next thing for you to do is to Uninstall and Re-Install Candy Crush Saga. If you decide to go this route, you'll have to let us know so we can give you the proper procedures. 

Thanks! Hope these help!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    hello @StickyPocket

can you show me a screenshot? i want to see, what type problem there  B)
  • StickyPocket
    Attached is the screenshot. The frog is stuck exploding at the top, with the constant explosion sound playing. Game was frozen, couldn't do anything except quit.
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019
    @StickyPocket

Hi there! Welcome to the King Community!

I completed this level on April 3, 2017. I am not sure if we have the same number of moves since it has been 2 years but in my game, the GOAL was to Collect All Ingredients!   0/3 Cherry Clusters In 15 Moves. The first thing you need do is to free the Frog by clearing the chocolates on and around it so you can relocate it in places that are hard to get into. Before you can move it, you'll have to make it glow that is when you hear the Candy Crush adjective "frogtastic". Once it is glowing you can move it up where it is needed. Below is the video of the Completed Level. If you need more help, please let us know! We're here to help you.

https://youtu.be/5FJEKFi1yHU
  • mercerik
    @Cezdiamond

Awesome! Hey Cez, I can share my videos now to help people who are having issues.

Thanks!
  • StickyPocket
    mercerik said:
    @StickyPocket

Hi there! Welcome to the King Community!

I completed this level on April 3, 2017. I am not sure if we have the same number of moves since it has been 2 years but in my game, the GOAL was to Collect All Ingredients!   0/3 Cherry Clusters In 15 Moves. The first thing you need do is to free the Frog by clearing the chocolates on and around it so you can relocate it in places that are hard to get into. Before you can move it, you'll have to make it glow that is when you hear the Candy Crush adjective "frogtastic". Once it is glowing you can move it up where it is needed. Below is the video of the Completed Level. If you need more help, please let us know! We're here to help you.

Hi Mercerik. I'm not having trouble finishing the level. If you read my post and view my screenshot you'll see that i collected all 3 cherries. When i did so, the sugar crush caused the frog to get stuck in an explosion loop, and the game froze.
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019
    @StickyPocket

I am so sorry but your ScreenShot is very tiny and not opening. Never mind, I got it open. Let me take a look! What device are you using?
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    hello @StickyPocket
    thank you for showing  your valuable screenshot. please make sure your game was updated.
    Basically we facing this type problem for old device error. but don't worries, i am trying to resolve.
    here with some tips, check please
    Tip 1. Restart Your Device
    You can always try to restart your device when you meet any device problem. Press and hold the power button and tap Restart option. It can help you close all the apps running in the background and make space for you to run the wanted apps.
    Tip 2. Clear App Cache
    It will help you delete the unnecessary app cache that causes the crash. Go to Settings > Apps/Application manager > Choose the app candy crush saga > Tap Clear cache option.
    Tip 3. Free Up Storage Space
    To make enough room for the wanted apps, there are two options: delete files from device or move the files to SD card. You can remove some useless apps, old photos, videos and songs to free up space. Or move unnecessary apps to SD card: go Settings > Apps or Application manager > select one app > choose Move to SD card option.
    Tip 4. Make Sure Stable Internet Connection
    The slow or unstable network connection can also lead to app crashes on Android.
    Give me feedback after testing the causes. 
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    @StickyPocket

I assume you are using an Android. I used to have one of those that overheats and freezes. When that issue happened to me in the past, I tap the area that got stuck several times until it reacts. Sometimes it works, a lot of times it doesn't. Freezing problems could be caused by a lot of things but more leaning on updates not properly done. 

Looking at your ScreenShot, I can see that you've collected the 3 Cherry Clusters when the freezing happened and your Score Meter is halfway. Unfortunately, the game is not over until it goes thru Sugar Crush, confirming that the Level is Completed, telling you how many Stars you've earned and so forth. I am so sorry that you have to go through this freezing experience. When freezing happens, the game is scrapped. 

To prevent this from re-occurring, the best thing for you to do is to make sure that the Phone Operating System is current and up-to-date. Make sure that all your Phone Apps are set to Automatically Update so you won't have to worry about it. If the Operating System caused this glitch, you will have to contact the Phone Technical Support. If the Operating System is all good, the next thing for you to do is to Uninstall and Re-Install Candy Crush Saga. If you decide to go this route, you'll have to let us know so we can give you the proper procedures. 

Thanks! Hope these help!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    thank you @StickyPocket we are happy to help you
    Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions.
    have a good day  :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?