⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Pregame and Build-a-Bot Boosters are not being applied.

Options
Gregw
Gregw Posts: 2 Newbie
I play Candy Crush on my iPhone X. Since the latest Candy Crush update, the levels 4596 and up do not offer me the pregame boosters. Also, I am now on level 4598 and the game does not give me my Build-a Bot boosters. When I played on level 4597 the game still lowered my Build-a-Bot level when I lost and raised it when I won but this level was played without the pregame and Build-a-Bot boosters.

Best Answer

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I remember one of the Superstars mentioned a few days ago that these are special levels and it is intentional that boosters cannot be used. I also don’t have them for these few levels (I think there are four of them).

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Gregw

Hello Greg! Welcome to the King Community!

You mentioned Pre-Game Booster, were you referring to the Daily Booster Spin? As to the Build-A-Bot, you only get the Boosters if you complete the Levels without losing a Life. Your Boosters accumulate after each level is completed. You won't see the Boosters that you gained or won from Build-A-Bot till you Play The Next Level. You only move one step down when you lose a level. If you lose more than what you've won, the Bot gets automatically reset to Zero. If you eventually complete the level that brought you down to zero, it will just bring you back in the competition but will not give you a Booster. Completing the level next to that will give you 1 Color Bomb and then more as you win along.

Did you happen to have a ScreenShot of the Pre-Game Booster that you said was not applied? If you did not see the Build-A-Bot Boosters after winning the levels in the following level played, did you take a ScreenShot of that too?

Please let me know!

Thanks for reporting this!

• Gregw
    Gregw Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
    When I mention the pre-game boosters, I'm talking about the choice of the three boosters that show in the window where you press play. The boosters are not there. I’ve sent a screen shot.
    Also, when you play, the Build-a-Bot boosters are not in the game. I’ve also discovered that if you win or lose, your Build-a-Bot level is affected.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I remember one of the Superstars mentioned a few days ago that these are special levels and it is intentional that boosters cannot be used. I also don’t have them for these few levels (I think there are four of them).
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    yes @SagaR you are right
    4596 4597 4598 4600 4603 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?