⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I get the Candy Pet event to display???

Options
cococutie
cococutie Posts: 10 Level 2
I am on level 4610 and have never seen the Candy Pet event.  How do I get this to display???

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    hello @cococutie

Currently the King has released a large number of new events, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events are for everyone.
    however, you can check some troubleshooting.
    check your app update https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga 

Update device software
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. 
    A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually:

Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)
    Tap Software Update or System update.
    thank you

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @cococutie the pets, Rami or Didi, come out on Monday morning.  Also you will only see them on a mobile device or Windows 10. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    cococutie said:
    I am on level 4610 and have never seen the Candy Pet event.  How do I get this to display???
    @cococutie

Hello there! Welcome to the King Community!

The Candy Pets Event is not something that you can just activate. Since I have videos of each level, I can check when the last time I had them. I can definitely say that I haven't seen them for 2 weeks already. 

If you are looking for something that can help you get Boosters, work on Sugar Drops. These are the ones you can count on. If you have a good partner on the Dynamic Duo, work on that.

If you are playing Candy Crush on iPhone, the Watch a Video, Get A Booster at the beginning of the game and the Watch a Video, Get Extra-Spin when you run out of moves will help you when you are in a tight situation. The Ads will run for 30 seconds tops, sometimes less. 

Hope these help!

Thanks for contacting us! Let us know if you need more help! 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @cococutie Thank you so much for your feedback 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    hello @cococutie

Currently the King has released a large number of new events, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events are for everyone.
    however, you can check some troubleshooting.
    check your app update https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga 

Update device software
    If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. 
    A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, 
    you can see if there is an update manually:

Go to Settings
    Scroll down and tap About device (About phone, About tablet)
    Tap Software Update or System update.
    thank you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @cococutie
    Thank you for your kind feedback about my answer – I am glad you are enjoying the community
    Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions
    have a good day 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @cococutie the pets, Rami or Didi, come out on Monday morning.  Also you will only see them on a mobile device or Windows 10. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    cococutie said:
    @cococutie

Hello there! Welcome to the King Community!

The Candy Pets Event is not something that you can just activate. Since I have videos of each level, I can check when the last time I had them. I can definitely say that I haven't seen them for 2 weeks already. 

If you are looking for something that can help you get Boosters, work on Sugar Drops. These are the ones you can count on. If you have a good partner on the Dynamic Duo, work on that.

If you are playing Candy Crush on iPhone, the Watch a Video, Get A Booster at the beginning of the game and the Watch a Video, Get Extra-Spin when you run out of moves will help you when you are in a tight situation. The Ads will run for 30 seconds tops, sometimes less. 

Hope these help!

Thanks for contacting us! Let us know if you need more help! 
  • cococutie
    cococutie Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    Sukanta_Biswas thank you for the response!  That explains it!
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @cococutie Thank you so much for your feedback 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?