📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Slow falls.

Somegirl
Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
Experiencing slow falls. 

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @Somegirl - do you mean the candy sometimes seems to pause before completing its move?  I have experienced that a few times but it doesn’t appear to affect the game overall. Have you been having problems completing levels because of this?  I am assuming you are not referring to an endless cascade that ends up freezing the game ( in other words you can’t do anything else). In this situation- if you can’t even exit the level I usually end up rebooting my platform (tablet/phone etc.) which means I lose a level and a partial loss of the new bot if I’m on a new level.
  • Somegirl
    No. I’m referring to slow falls when I make a move, and cascading falls. It’s extremely annoying when this happens. Deleted history and data from safari after logging out. Sometimes this stuff isn’t fixed until they come out with a new update when levels come out. @bearwithme
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @Somegirl - well I’m sorry you are experiencing this problem. I also play using IOS. Luckily I don’t have too many problems. The main thing I experience is trying to sync my various platforms. I usually end up having to reboot the one that’s behind (either my tablet or my phone) to get them in sync again. 
  • Somegirl
    Yeah, I have the recent iOS update on an iPhone 7 Plus. I don’t play on my laptop, or computer. :)@bearwithme
  • SuperTapperPlus
    SuperTapperPlus Posts: 59 Level 3
    @Somegirl, for some reason, you could be running so many apps at once which may cause lag. Try removing them from using in the background or simply open Candy Crush Saga and nothing else, so you will have smooth matching and combos.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?