Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
trent09 said: I seem to be missing some features of the game. I do not have a build-a-bot on my app. I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it with no results. Also I do not have the option to watch ads for boosters. Also, I do not win rewards for completed candy quests. Is this an issue of new features available only to some players or is this an individual problem?