⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where are my sugar drop levels?

Options
Psyclo
Psyclo Posts: 11 Level 2
Since april 17 th there are no sugar drop levels to be found when I play Candy Crush. Why?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Psyclo,  A Warm Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to know that you are not seeing the Sugar Drop levels in your game!!  I thought that was a glitch when I saw it in my game!!  Can you please provide below details??

1) What device you are using  (2) If playing on PC, what windows are you using?  (3) Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

Does your level (where we click on Play) look like this --

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and provide all the details you can.

Thank you and have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Psyclo
    Psyclo Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I play on PC windows 10. I'm logged in on Facebook. Yes the level looks like that. Strange thing is that when I play on another PC at another location (work) the sugar drop levels are still present! Again I play on Facebook, PC Windows 10 over there. The only difference will be the IP-address. It really feels like King is trying to make my game harder because I have a huge stockpile of boosters?!?!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?