⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is there any way to restore my account?

Ani1987
Ani1987 Posts: 1 Newbie
Dear all, 

I played 3000+ levels and accidentally deleted the Candy Crush Saga. Unfortunately, my Facebook account is also deleted as I have a new, joint account with my husband so I cannot access my old account to restore my levels from there. 

Is there any other way? I went through the similar topics and created a Kingdom Account. As I deleted the game, I think I've lost also my ID. 

Thanks!

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Ani1987 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. If I understand well, your game was connected to Facebook before deleting the game. There is a way to synchronize the progress between the King and Facebook but since your Facebook profile is deleted the best option is to fill in the support form. You can do it here https://soporto.king.com/contact

Be sure to fill it in properly. Fill in your mail, the platform you play on, the game you play, topic and subtopic. I will post below a picture for you to see how to do it. Please note that once you fill in the form you will receive an automated email message. You need to respond to that message in order for the team to reach you. If you don't reply, they won't reach you. Also, due to the holidays, they are off until Tuesday so I have to ask you to be a little bit patient. 

Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful weekend 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?