⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level was Passed but says I failed

Options
tanara02u
tanara02u Posts: 3 Newbie
 I actually beat level 3846 (All 5 cherries, all jelly cleared, & 3 Stars although this wasn’t a requirement) 

It says I need 1 more cherry but I cleared all 5 (the board starts with them) I am attaching a screenshot of the recording from yesterday morning of me playing the level.  This cost me a stripe/wrapped booster and 60 colorbombs for the challenge.  I was in 1st place for the colorbomb challenge. 

Please advise if I am missing something here. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @tanara02u, have you been able to clear it yet?  Did you see all 5 cherries drop out?  I haven't seen anyone else posting about this yet but I will keep my eyes open here for the next few days to see if anyone reports this.  It could be a new glitch starting.
  • tanara02u
    Options
    Yes, I saw all 5 drop - 3 at one time due to a combo used but only 4 were counted.  I have since passed the level (((again)))but it’s  so frustrating that is took extra time, boosters, lives, etc to do it and it cost me my number 1 spot in the ColorBomb Challenge. 
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    The next time you play the space dash use level 3309 and you will mostly probably be in first place if you don’t tell anyone else.  That is the best level to accumulate the color bombs.
  • tanara02u
    Options
    3361 and 2000 are great levels too but of course, you don’t get the 10x multiplier or the additional pieces to the robot since it’s a previously played level. Thanks for telling me about 3309
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Don’t share that with too many people because then you will all be fighting for first place!  LOL!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?