Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
mel21 said: Hi Jenny I have tried that. Just to let you know when I tap score and progression sync facebook connect then I have a pop up to say score and progress sync on top and then on the bottom it says nothing will be passed to facebook and if you close that you go back to the game. So I dont know
Baldieboyz said: Hi Cat Ive been having the same problem with collecting booster from the the daily win spin wheel, you collect the booster but the tab shows that you haven't got it. Elsa please note not all of us use Facebook or windows, some of us play on king.com via safari on Mac and I can assure you that Im using the latest versions of both Safari and Flash and no problems with Wi-Fi either. Thanks Baldieboyz
CatJ said: I think we're both feeling the pain at this point. But it's just a game. I can find other non-King games to use as breaks from work. It's just a shame to play 2,731 levels and then find the system is broken. Again...thanks for your efforts.