⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost my rewards

Options
mludwig7
mludwig7 Posts: 3 Newbie
My candy crush app froze on my phone, so I had to delete it then reinstall it. When I opened it back up, linked to my Facebook account, I noticed all the boosters I had one were all gone. I had over 100 coconut wheels and 35 color bombs! I’m so irritated! How do I get them back??

Comments

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    Hello @mludwig7, and welcome to the sweetest community around! Unfortunately, the way boosters work is that they are only stored on the memory of the device they originated from and, as a result, cannot be transferred across devices, or if you uninstall and reinstall the game. For this reason, it is not recommended that you store up large quantities of boosters but rather, use them up shortly after acquiring them. However, I will get in touch with a CM to see if they can compensate you for this loss. Just hang in there! 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Welcome to King Community @mludwig7 and I'm sorry to hear about your boosters  :(

Like @Joseph45 mentioned boosters are saved in your device locally. That means that they can be used offline as well but it also means that we cannot guarantee that you can keep them indefinitely. 

Unfortunately we do not return free items and because of that we encourage to use them as you go so you get the most use out of them. Our Developers also try to give players more and more frequent chances to win free boosters. 

You will find more details about safeguarding your boosters here.

I understand that this is not a happy situation for you and hopefully sometime in the future we're able to give you a better solution for this. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?