⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Missing prizes

Options
charmaine
charmaine Posts: 1 Newbie
I have not received my prizes for the weekly challenge even though I came second last week and first this week.  Why??

Best Answer

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Welcome to our sweet and amazing community @charmaine. If you are unable to claim your prizes, the first things to check would be your internet connection and the rules of the specific event. For example, in Dexter’s popsicle planet color bomb contest, you need to get first place in order to claim the prize. In addition, you won’t be able to claim your rewards for an event if your Internet connection is out, or perhaps even the connection is too poor. Finally, if the above tips do not answer or describe your problem, try going into the events tab on the side of the screen, and open the event to see if you can claim them through manual means (as opposed to claiming them if and when a pop-up appears). Let me know how this goes. I hope this helps! 

Answers

• Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Welcome to our sweet and amazing community @charmaine. If you are unable to claim your prizes, the first things to check would be your internet connection and the rules of the specific event. For example, in Dexter’s popsicle planet color bomb contest, you need to get first place in order to claim the prize. In addition, you won’t be able to claim your rewards for an event if your Internet connection is out, or perhaps even the connection is too poor. Finally, if the above tips do not answer or describe your problem, try going into the events tab on the side of the screen, and open the event to see if you can claim them through manual means (as opposed to claiming them if and when a pop-up appears). Let me know how this goes. I hope this helps! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?