I have not got my weekly bonus yet why i dont get it

pujapuja Posts: 1
I stood 1st in my weakly progress but i m not getting my rewards

Answers

• Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 6,125 Superstar
    Hello @puja

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum πŸ™πŸ»
    There are two separate events here. both weekly race but you can win rewards only from weekly race gold.

Tell me which event was yours?  :)
    If you need help at any time, please contact me by replying to this message. Similarly, if you ever have any question then please do not hesitate to send me a message or posting on category. Have a good dayπŸ™
    🎁 Superstars Summer Contests πŸŽ
    πŸ”Ž Opportunity to Win 100 Gold Bars πŸ”

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,709 Superstar
    Hi @puja, the rewards are not available for everyone.  This started out just to let you know how many levels you cleared that week compared to other players.  Then the studio started a test where players were randomly chosen and they received the rewards.  I believe that the test is still going on so if you are not a tester then you won't be getting any rewards.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❀️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❀️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❀️ Please check out the stories that I created here.