⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Will I lose scores etc if I delete cache

Options
susan130
susan130 Posts: 7 Level 2
As per title, on Android, if I go to Settings >> Apps >> Candy Crush and delete cache will I lose my scores etc and end up starting from Level One again?

Same question for Soda and other games from King ?

Asking as games are slowing down and might be due to the cache so asking before I try it and see if it helps speed up the game a bit

Any help appreciated

Best Answer

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @susan130

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

We all have our favorite apps and we use them daily. Over some period of time, the cache will pile up, and you may notice the app is running slow or freezing or crashing frequently. 
    That often happens when we are using some of the most popular apps such as Facebook, king games, Messenger, WhatsApp, etc. Once you delete the cache, the app will work normally.
    To do this, you will not lose any data.

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @susan130

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

We all have our favorite apps and we use them daily. Over some period of time, the cache will pile up, and you may notice the app is running slow or freezing or crashing frequently. 
    That often happens when we are using some of the most popular apps such as Facebook, king games, Messenger, WhatsApp, etc. Once you delete the cache, the app will work normally.
    To do this, you will not lose any data.

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
  • susan130
    susan130 Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Thank you for reply and the Welcome

Was referring to the Candy Crush Saga and Soda etc Cache not any other app cache (to be honest rarely use Tablet for much more than Candy Crush etc)

Didn't know if the cache for your Apps was where the scores and the level am at are kept as would not want to end up starting back at level 1 if I deleted the cache for Candy Crush Saga and Soda etc

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?