💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Crystal Candy

Options
There is a learning curve to the new crystal candies. So far, I have enjoyed them, but it is very difficult to see the color of the candy through the 3 layers. An improvement to viewing the color through the crystal candy would help make it easier to see moves.
17 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Roz_Fine_Itelson
    Roz_Fine_Itelson Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    On level 4600 the game recommends moves. However when I try to make the recommended move it won't happen.  You shouldn't recommend impossible moves. 
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options
    On level 4600 the game recommends moves. However when I try to make the recommended move it won't happen.  You shouldn't recommend impossible moves. 
    If that’s a crystal level you can’t move the candy in the crystal down you have to move the one above, beside or below into the crystal to make the match.
  • Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
     I totally agree that it is very difficult to see the crystal candy and see through them that’s because I can’t see that well it to begin with .Especially if I’m playing on my phone where everything is really small.  I can’t even see the numbers on the level buttons well so I actually have a jewelers monocle that I use when I can’t make out want to see.  If the move seems impossible then you know the only way you’re going to get it is with a color bomb I guess or sometimes two color bombs smashed together, but some kind of special candy combo for sure the fact is thats why we have in game boosters. For that last lousy jelly we cant get.
  • JuliaM
    JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options
    I agree, I can't tell the color until the last cover. Hate them.
  • Mimi9024
    Mimi9024 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    These crystal candies are ridiculous. Is the game supposed to be some kind of guessing game? This needs to be fixed!
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    jm615 Voted!!
    It does for the strain on the eyes
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Very old. Not enough votes - closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?