⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why does it only give me my win for the weekly race about 1 out of maybe 10 wins?

Options
JustBiznez
JustBiznez Posts: 3 Newbie
consistently win my races by large margins.I know I'm in first more times than not as i know the people on my board personally and we message each other about it. Why is it so rare im given my bonuses? I only play on my mobile device and it's been the same one for two years. I think i may have recieved the payout 5 times since the races started. Even that may be a stretch but giving the benefit of the doubt. 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @JustBiznez, are you referring to this?  This originally started out as no rewards.  It was just so that you would know how many levels you cleared in a week compared to other players.  Then it went into testing mode where players were randomly chosen and they got the rewards.  If you get the rewards then you are part of the testing but if you don't get the rewards then you are no longer a tester.

Answers

• JustBiznez
    JustBiznez Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    To add a little more perspective to what im saying as far as by large margins.  Im currently topping my friends list at over 3500 and my second place is 1840. Im usually ahead by 10 to 20 levels each week as this is what i do during down time (happens alot) at work. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @JustBiznez, are you referring to this?  This originally started out as no rewards.  It was just so that you would know how many levels you cleared in a week compared to other players.  Then it went into testing mode where players were randomly chosen and they got the rewards.  If you get the rewards then you are part of the testing but if you don't get the rewards then you are no longer a tester.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?